Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

2007scape Blog Day 3 rune 2h hoarding

2007scape Blog Day 3 rune 2h hoarding


Day 3: f2p pking

If you havent spent much time in the f2p wilderness, youll quickly realize that any mid level fights are dominated by 1 defence and prayer, 40 attack range-2hers. I used all the tools online I could to keep my combat level as low as possible, while having the highest balance between my range and strength levels, to give myself the biggest advantage I could. Heres what I started with:

(she loves me, FYI)
At level 43 I can hit 10s with addy arrows and 16s with my 2h - a 26 damage combo should take most people out at my level. Pking is actually pretty good experience too - in just 2 range levels and 3 strength levels Ill be hitting 11s and 17s respectively. This should be fun :)

debating on just jumping instead of losing my stuff down there.
Heres a few pictures from an hour of pking. If you havent noticed, Im playing on the OSBuddy client, which is insanely helpful for pking. It lets you know when youre about to get a good hit with your bow, so you can follow it up with a 2h hit.






Profit Pking by being a noob:
Pking is expensive though - the cost of food and arrows means that you need to get a rune 2h kill 1 out of every 4 fights. And if you die then thats another kill you need to get. Statistically, its really unlikely youll make profit pking. Either accept that, or be a noob like me. I almost always profit pking, but it takes some prep:

If I run around the wilderness for 5 minutes before a couple hours of pking, I can loot basically all the addy arrows I need. I also look for and lobs or swordies I can find. While Im doing this Ill have an GE offer placed, buying 2500 or so lobsters for as low as a price as I can get them. Then Ill go and sell 2300 for a 10-15gp profit - if you do this right you can basically get free food. Ill also take mostly lobsters into the wild with me, but Ill take 5 or so tuna/salmon, and if I see swordfish on the ground, Ill take it. Ill also leave one free spot for picking up arrows - a lot of the time Ill leave a fight with a lot more arrows than I came in the wilderness with.
So yeah, its cheap, but I work hard for my bank so I want to keep everything I can. At least Im not these guys:


Next: Membership Bonds are out.. uh-oh.

visit to link download

No comments:

Post a Comment